|Title:||Program/Project Cost Analysts|
8-koi is currently pursuing an opportunity that would support NAWCTSD in the Acquisition and Management of Navy Training Services, in Orlando, FL. This contract will provide support to overarching programs including; Aviation Platforms, Sea Platforms, Undersea Platforms, Schools, Research as well as other programs that fall under NAWCTSD Program Directorates or Competencies.
We are currently targeting an award date in late 2019 with Contract Transition to begin in early 2020. As is typical in the Government Contracts Arena, Incumbent (current) employees that fit the skill set and compensation metrics, with a successful performance record will be given first right of refusal to retain employment on this contract while new applicants will be considered for all position on an as needed basis.
Please review all opportunities that are listed and apply to any/all positions that match your skill set. For further information or any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program/Project Cost Analysts:
The 8-koi team will support the following operational research and analysis tasks:
a. Apply diversified knowledge of DoD cost estimating principles and practices in areas of assignments.
b. Modify and extend existing methodologies and use advanced techniques.
c. Plan and conduct work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation and or modification of methodologies and tools.
d. Assess the cost and schedule implications of existing and projected technological advances. Evaluate the impact of new and innovative acquisition strategies.
e. Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions. Collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products.
f. Develop and supply optimal time/schedule and cost for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
g. Use MS Excel.
h. Junior Program/Project Cost Analysts shall receive technical guidance from and consult with senior estimators on unusual or complex problems.
i. Senior Program/Project Cost Analysts shall assist with and conduct all Cost Analysis work above and shall also:
(1) Review work to ensure technical accuracy and to ensure it satisfies customer needs and complies with the contractor’s overall estimating standards.
(2) Plan, organize, and direct the efforts of a group of analysts.
(3) Provide cost estimating, cost analysis, budgeting, scheduling, performance measurement, and/or cost research.
(4) Employ statistical techniques, scheduling techniques, network analysis, applied mathematics, economics, and the engineering disciplines.
(5) Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
(6) Collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products. Develop and supply optimal time/schedule and cost for program evaluation, review, or implementation. Experience with and working knowledge of MS Excel required.
8-Koi and, its wholly owned subsidiary, CDE are Equal Opportunity Employers. 8-Koi and CDE do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.