|Title:||Project Administrator- (SAMHS)|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
To provide assistance with providing support for the San Antonio Military Health Systems (SAMHS) for 8-koi; a diverse Florida based service and consulting company that has been providing outstanding results for our clients for over 25-years now.
Duties and responsibilities
- Core duty and responsibility will be overseeing the call center/appointment services of a Military Treatment Facility (MTF) Call Center for a government contract operation and the central subject matter expert in ensuring proficiency of all employees
- Responsible for scheduling and supervision of more than 50 Call Center Agents/Telephone Appointment Clerks (TAC)
- Maintain a working knowledge of updates to government SOPs in order to be knowledgeable of changes to appointment and consult booking protocols.
- Maintain an ability to effectively communicate and positively influence the performance of team members in working with customers to consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Provide feedback, coaching and development to employees to ensure alignment with performance measures.
- Maintain a methodology to effectively utilize randomized call monitoring to improve individual and team performance.
- Create and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level. Recognize and reward outstanding performers on a recurring basis (i.e. monthly, quarterly).
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a monthly basis to each team member.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their duties.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- BS Degree with 5 years project management experience managing a large staff in a call center environment
- Excellent written, oral, and telephone communication skills
- Proven leadership, supervisory, and organizational skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with the Microsoft office suite, office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, personal computer, and telephones
- Must have excellent communication skills, telephone etiquette, customer service and people skills, a professional demeanor, all culminating in an appropriate interaction with clients promoting a world-class image of the Military Health System (MHS)
- Experience with the following unique military health care systems including: Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Composite Health Care Systems (CHCS), Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), Health Artifact and Imaging Management Solution (HAIMS), MHS GENESIS
Working conditions are within a normal office environment.
Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person lift), turning, pushing. Normal office dexterity, to include; reaching, handling, grasping, to include typing/keyboard, and phone use.