|Title:||Associate Program Manager - CHPS|
|Location:||Travis AFB, California|
- 8-koi is seeking an Associate Program Manager (APM) to support the yet to be awarded Civilian Health Promotion Services (CHPS) contract in Dayton, OH. The APM-CHPS will assist with management and oversight of multiple health promotion programs, provide technical direction to staff, and act as a liaison to program customer. This position is notional upon award,
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with management and oversight of multiple health promotion programs, provide technical direction to staff, and act as a liaison to program customer.
- Assures staff and program schedules are appropriate based on the sites needs and interests.
- Facilitate training and orientation of staff to ensure understanding of all program policies and procedures.
- Participate in hiring process to include interviews, in-/out-processing, etc.
- Implement quality control measures.
- Review monthly site customer satisfaction, service utilization, and other reports and provide assistance to site staff regarding areas of concern.
- Demonstrate strong communication (both oral and written), problem-solving, and interpersonal skills along with attention to detail.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the program manager.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Exercise Physiology, Health Education or related field.
- Experience actively working in a corporate or government health promotion program and prior management supervisory experience.
- Experience in dealing effectively with large and small organizations representing widely divergent backgrounds, points of view, and levels of authority (i.e. labor union and management issues).
- Current certification from the National Wellness Institute, National Commission for Health Education Credentialing or other industry related nationally recognized organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Current CPR/ AED and first aid certifications.
- Complete and pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries security check
Working conditions are within a normal office environment.
Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person lift), turning, pushing. Normal office dexterity, to include; reaching, handling, grasping, to include typing/keyboard, and phone use.