Medical Logistics Planner
|Title:||Medical Logistics Planner|
- Provides medical logistics guidance to the PAE Navajo Nation COVID response team.
- Assists supply personnel on identifying medical equipment and supply priorities
- Works with medical personnel to insure equipment is working properly.
Educations and/or Experience:
- MOSQed 68J Medical Logistics specialist or equivalent.
- At least 4 years-experience
- High School Diploma
- COVID 19 testing experience
- Training in COVID 19 safety procedures