|Title:||Receptionist / Credentialing Assistant|
|Location:||Merritt Island, FL|
To provide administrative and credentialing support for 8-koi; a diverse Florida based service and consulting company that has been providing outstanding results for our clients for over 12-years.
Duties and responsibilities
- Fielding telephone calls, filing and data entry.
- Ensures mail is distributed, files are managed, faxing and printing services are maintained and troubleshooting failures.
- Supervises the copying/archiving of documents and coordinates office filing.
- File management
- Coordinates company lunches or special functions/engagements.
- Coordinates and supervises company vehicle use and manages routine maintenance for vehicles
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Assists in specification development and editing
- Any additional related tasks issued by superiors.
- Prepare and maintain credentialing files and reports for all individual hire packages.
- Primary Source Verifications
- Employment Verifications
- Reference Verifications
- Maintain the confidentiality, security, and physical safety of all personnel records.
- Other duties as assigned
Apply personal knowledge of office administration and various office technologies in many various assignments. Must be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in an effective and structured manner. Typical characteristics for this position include:
- Requires effective communication skills, in addition to computer and data entry skills.
- Supports the office in various administration duties.
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
Applicant is also responsible for maintaining 8-koi / CDE Company Standards and Practices.
Expected to be true “team players” realizing that their contributions affect the outcome of projects; this also includes profitability.
- Must be able to obtain US Government Clearance.
- High School Diploma Equivalent.
- 1-year related experience.
- Credentialing experience for verification of licenses, DEA, Education, employment, BLS, etc. for all healthcare providers for the military and government contracts – preferred.
- Basic clerical and computer skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Previous experience working in the medical environment and experience using an EMR system highly desirable.
- Knowledge of medical terminology extremely helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, and have a sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively execute in a high demand environment.
- Must have excellent communication, phone etiquette, customer service and people skills, as well as be able to multitask and stay organized.
- Ability to operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Familiar with the MS office suite and ability to create reports, spreadsheets, and presentations using these tools.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Skilled use of Adobe Acrobat.