|Title:||Senior Contract Specialist / Contracting officer|
Provide assistance in the development, review and/or revision of Department of Defense (DoD) pre and post award contract documentation. The Contractor shall assist and compile all required documentation to produce a contracts requirements package and submit the package to the Government representative for validation and approval.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review of contract deliverables to ensure they are compliant and complete
- Assistance with preparing and processing contract modifications, change orders, and Equipment/Engineering Change Proposal actions
- Creation, update and maintenance of all contract publications, to include User Guides, Contract Management Plans and tools
- Conduct Market Research and price analysis
- Tracking deliveries, invoices and payments
- Assistance with award fee monitoring, tracking and administration
- Performing activities in support of contract closeouts, to include tracking submission of and preparation of acceptance documents
- Coordination with contract support organizations to accomplish assigned duties
- Establish and maintain contract and task order files and backup documentation in electronic form.
- Collection and analysis of contract related metrics
- Contract close-out
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government Secret Security Clearance
- 10+ years of experience in subcontracts, procurement and/or supply chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Associate degree/2 years of post-secondary education with 15+ years of equivalent experience in contracts, subcontracts, procurement and/or supply chain
- Seasoned/experienced 1102 DoD preferable
- DAWIA Level III type Certification desired
- Experience will also include use of MS Office, and PC applications
Working conditions are within a normal office environment.
Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person lift), turning, pushing. Normal office dexterity, to include; reaching, handling, grasping, to include typing/keyboard, and phone use.