|Title:||Medical Credentialing Services|
|Location:||Smyrna, TN 37167|
To provide assistance with Medical Credentialing support services for 8-koi; a diverse Florida based service and consulting company that has been providing outstanding results for our clients for over 25-years now.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordination of services between Active Duty Medical Treatment Facilities (MTF), Mobilization Sites, State Surgeon Office (SSO), Mobilization Readiness Office (MRO), and Tennessee Army National Guard (TN ARNG).
- Medical Credentialing staff screen Medical, Behavioral Health, and Dental Providers assigned within the TN ARNG.
- Periodic Inspection ensures all Medical, Behavioral Health and Dental Officers in the state are credentialed.
- Ensure all documents are 100% (PSV) Primary Source Verified.
- Ensures credentialing documents and provider information are uploaded into the Centralized Credentials Quality Assurance System (CCQAS).
- Provide Human Resources Command (HRC) all credentialing records upon separation with separation order. The goal is for all TNARNG providers to maintain 100% credentialing and privileging throughout the year.
- Provide coordination of credentialing services between various entities under the supervision of the State Surgeon Office and within the TNARNG. Credentialing is managed for Medical, Behavioral Health, Dental Providers and Nurse Practitioners assigned to the TNARNG. Ensures all Medical, Behavioral Health, Dental Officers and Nurse Practitioners are credentialed and privileged prior to providing services for the Tennessee Guard. The contractor will ensure credentialing documents and provider information are uploaded into the Centralized Credentials Quality Assurance System (CCQAS).
- Maintain a provider management reporting/tracking system to include database spreadsheets
- Maintain a secure file containing required credentialing and privileging documents IAW Directives, Regulations and Health Affairs Policies on each Provider assigned to the (TNARNG) Tennessee Army National Guard.
- Monitor and update all CCQAS applications for compliance with medical credentialing.
- Assist the DSS-A to retrieve documents from units, MRNCO’s, and providers when actively processing Interfacility Credentials Transfer Brief (ICTB) packets for mobilizing providers.
- Process and Manage all ICTB requests for AT (annual training) and/or deployment through CCQAS and in Coordination with National Centralized Contract (currently IIS), Active Duty Medical Treatment Facilities (MTF), State Surgeon’s Office, Mobilization Readiness Office (MRO) and Tennessee Army National Guard Providers.
- Must be able to obtain US Government Security Clearance
- Prefer one-year experience working in Case Management
- Familiar with the Microsoft office suite, office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, personal computer, and telephones
- Excellent written, oral, and telephone communication skills
- Ability to operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers
- Must have excellent communication, phone etiquette, customer service and people skills, as well as be able to multitask and stay organized
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, and have a sharp attention to detail
Working conditions are within a normal office environment.
Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person lift), turning, pushing. Normal office dexterity, to include; reaching, handling, grasping, to include typing/keyboard, and phone use.