|Location:||Fort Belvoir, VA|
To provide assistance with Tactical Source & Enterprise Solutions Directorate services on the BUCKEYE program for 8-koi; a diverse Florida based service and consulting company that has been providing outstanding results for our clients for over 12-years now.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the receipt of all collected data from both CONUS and OCONUS collection by both aerial and ground collection platforms.
- Provide support to take all collected data and document, assess, process, archive, disseminate, replicate, correct and maintain various data products.
- Provide input to the Government technical and management lead concerning system, imagery, and data management issues.
- Organize imagery and data files, uploading products to a database, transforming data when necessary to meet predetermined specifications, creating and downloading data (imagery and associated BUCKEYE, HALOE like and other LiDAR related products) files.
- This data shall include, but is not limited to, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) data, AGC products, as well as other imagery and map products.
- Responsible for processing, uploading, cataloging, and performing Quality Control and Quality Assurance (QC/QA) of Buckeye (EO/Imagery and LiDAR data; performed QA/QC of other image formats such as mosaics and orthorectified images.
- Estimate two (2) CONUS TDYs.
- Security Clearance Requirement Level: TS/SCI
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Logistics Operations is required
- Experience supporting the Buckeye Program is preferred
- Experience with LIDAR data is preferred
- Experience using ETL Tools for database manipulation is preferred
- Experience with Army imagery systems is preferred
- Experience with ESRI, Google Earth, TerraExplorer, and TerraCatalog is preferred
- Ability to travel OCONUS/CONUS as required
- Ability to access NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS on a regular basis
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft office software applications (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Familiarity with HALOE is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be an accomplishment-oriented, team player, and an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, be proactive, and assume additional responsibility and accountability
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; continual attention to detail, establishes priorities and meets deadlines. Adapt strategy to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands and rapidly be able to assimilate new information.
- Approach others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or posture; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Working conditions are within a normal office environment.
Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person lift), turning, pushing. Normal office dexterity, to include; reaching, handling, grasping, to include typing/keyboard, and phone use.