|Title:||Special Program Manager|
|Location:||Hill AFB, Utah|
- 8-koi is seeking a Special Projects Manager (SPM) to support the yet to be awarded Civilian Health Promotion Services (CHPS) contract. The SPM-CHPS will assist with implementation of designated operational tasks, which could be short or long-term projects
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with implementation of designated operational tasks, which could be short or long-term projects.
- Work independently to manage all phases of various projects including, but not limited to:
- initiating, planning, controlling, executing and finalizing.
- Research information pertinent to the project, identify resources available for the project, and provide goals and desired outcomes related to the project.
- Assist with training staff as needed in project related items.
- Help monitor identified timelines, budget and resource allocation or course correction to ensure project outcomes are met.
- Have strong communication (both oral and written), problem-solving, and interpersonal skills along with attention to detail.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the program manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, wellness or fitness related field, or equivalent education and experience, and 5 years in the health promotion/fitness field.
- May require or need to obtain an additional certification based on specific customer needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Current CPR/ AED and first aid certifications.
- Complete and pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries security check
Working conditions are within a normal office environment.
Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person lift), turning, pushing. Normal office dexterity, to include; reaching, handling, grasping, to include typing/keyboard, and phone use.