|Title:||Geospatial Systems Integrator|
|Location:||Fort Belvoir, VA|
To provide assistance to develop and provide training development and execution services for the BUCKEYE program for 8-koi; a diverse Florida based service and consulting company that has been providing outstanding results for our clients for over 12-years now.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide integration and testing of geospatial systems.
- Performing Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) of map data collected in the field.
- Load and update vector and raster data received from data collected in the field.
- Manage workflow of multiple data producers across Army Theaters using ESRI and Enterprise database tools.
- Create and manage Geospatial Web services to include, but not limited to REST/Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Map Services (WMS), and Web Feature Services (WFS) services.
- Provide consulting and training to Army customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 7+ years of related experience.
- Experience with the following software packages:
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Defense Mapping
- Workflow Manager
- Network Analyst
- Data Reviewer
- Possess Baseline and Full Computing Environment Certifications for IAT-II IAW DoD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002.
- Experience with creating and managing Geospatial Web Services.
- Experience with Python Scripting.
- Knowledge of US Army systems to include, but not limited to Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A)
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to travel up to 40% both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Ability to access NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS on a regular basis.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft office software applications (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be an accomplishment-oriented, team player, and an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, be proactive, and assume additional responsibility and accountability
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; continual attention to detail, establishes priorities and meets deadlines. Adapt strategy to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands and rapidly be able to assimilate new information.
- Professionalism – Approach others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or posture; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Working conditions are within a normal office environment.
Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person lift), turning, pushing. Normal office dexterity, to include; reaching, handling, grasping, to include typing/keyboard, and phone use.