Windows Systems Administrator
|Title:||Windows Systems Administrator|
8-koi is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to support the DOMino contract. The Windows Systems Administrator maintains a virtual system environment. Duties may include User Admin, Sys Admin, Documentation and cradle to grave SDLC support. Interacts with developers and infrastructure support team to provide vendor application support.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- Professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Applicable Microsoft certifications (Examples: MCSE, MCSA), Security+ CE
- Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2012 or Windows 2016)
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy
- Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Backups/Restore, ePO McAfee, VMware 6.0 or higher
- Participate in 24x7 schedules with fixed shift and possible weekend support
- Minimum clearance requirement is an ACTIVE DoD Secret with the ability to obtain a Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Must be U.S Citizen with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment
SPECIFIC TASK / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports and develops SOPs that provide policies and standards for sustainment of customer systems and resources.
- Participate in 24x7 schedules with fixed shift and possible weekend support.
- Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment.
- Perform System Administration to included AD, GPO policies, Patching, application support, and activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs. Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
- Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
8-Koi and, its wholly owned subsidiary, CDE are Equal Opportunity Employers. 8-Koi and CDE do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications