|Title:||Program Management Assistant - CHPS|
- 8-koi is seeking a Program Management Assistant (PMA) to support the yet to be awarded Civilian Health Promotion Services (CHPS) contract in Dayton, OH. The PMA-CHPS will assist the PM and APM in the execution of the health promotion program. This position is notional upon award.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain records, information, and data and may monitor project schedules for management.
- Receive, process and maintain documents such as time records, travel, invoices and purchase orders.
- Assist in monthly report preparations.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Support management with extensive organizational skills and ability to work independently on projects with some oversight.
- Adhere to administrative procedures and makes recommendations to improve efficiently.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the program manager or APM.
- Associate degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- At least 3-5 years related experience in project management, budget reconciliation, data management, billing, accounting and customer service.
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office computer applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Complete and pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries security check
Working conditions are within a normal office environment.
Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person lift), turning, pushing. Normal office dexterity, to include; reaching, handling, grasping, to include typing/keyboard, and phone use.